Problem is I'm looking for a hosting facility that offers Java + ASP hosting.  Usually, I find these services lean one way or another.

A bit off subject, but I'm wondering how these providers have their environment setup so that each user can have a separate App Server / VM, classpath, etc. and can be managed separately (on NT).  If anyone knows, I'd be interested to hear from you...

Tnx.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Miller
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: Any hosting sites that use Struts?

I've had small Struts web apps hosted on www.aoindustries.com for several months now, and am happy with the service. They provide the entire Jakarta project software suite. They are a small shop, but have very friendly, competent tech support.

Jeff Trent wrote:

Anyone know of a hosting facility that offers Java web hosting + Struts?
--
Tom Miller
Miller Associates, Inc.