Title: Other Frameworks?

Hey All,

I was asked to evaluate java frameworks that are available such as Struts, Turbine, Barracuda, Smartmode, Velocity, Expresso, Niggle, Tapestry, and Swinglets.  Does anyone have any sort of opinion over which frameworks are the best?  Which frameworks are not the best or ideal to use?  Do any of the frameworks compliment others?  Does Struts work well with other frameworks such as Cocoon?

I'm in favor of Struts, but I must evaluate other frameworks to come up with a the pro's and con's with each framework and why Struts is more dominate over it's competitor frameworks.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good one,

Steven