From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is struts really loading the resources?

I am new to struts and trying to get down some of the
basics.  I am trying to use the command:
<bean:message key="header.title"/>

When I do, I get the following exception:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for
key header.title

I have verified that my ApplicationResources file does
contain:
header.title=MY TEST

Checking the log earlier, I find the following
confirmation that the ApplicationResources properties
were loaded, or were they:
2001-06-27 09:20:31 - path="/test" :action: Loading
application resources from resource
ApplicationResources

The previous log entry mentions nothing about the
resource file being found and loaded successfully.  Am
I missing something?  How do I know that they
properties file was definately loaded?  How can I view
the properties that are currently available?  I am
just not sure what avenue of debugging to pursue at
this point.

Thank You,
Bob Byron