I have verified that, and it is:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

As I read it, that should go to the base directory
where all classes are stored, and not traverse down to
a specific package.  In other words, I have placed
ApplicationResources.properties at the same level as
the "test" directory that I mentioned earlier.
Really, I would like to know if there is a place in
the code that I can debug and print out the exact file
name that the system is attempting to open.  Is there
any way to have Win2000 display a log of files as it
opens them?

Bob

--- Jason Rosenblum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> make sure your web.xml file points to the
> ApplicationResources file that you're using.
> the entry looks like this:
>   <init-param>
>       <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>com.cnet.app.intranet.app.psr.ApplicationResources</param-value>