Hello struts users,

I have a very strange problem in a jsp!! Indeed, the
iterate tag works well for a property but doesn't work
properly for another:
 * In my JSP:
     <logic:iterate id="prerequisite" name="course"
                    property="preRequisites">
       <bean:write name="prerequisite"/>
     </logic:iterate>
     <logic:iterate id="objective" name="course"
                    property="objectives">
       <bean:write name="objective"/>
     </logic:iterate>
 * In my bean:
    public String[] getObjectives() {return objectives;}
    public String[] getPreRequisites()
    {return (String[]) preRequisites.clone();}
The first iterate tag is OK (preRequistes), but the
second doesn't work (objectives) and provide this
error: "No getter method for property objectives of bean
course ".
Please help me, a "objectives" getter is already present
in my bean !!!