Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 11:17 AM
Subject: NotEqual or Present?

I am trying to check if the user entered a value for a search criteria in a results page.  My ActionForm sets a property to "" if the user did not enter a value.

So in the following code, I want to only show it if the property does not equal "".  But the following does not work, should it?

<logic:notEqual name="myForm" property="searchParam" value="">
    show this if property "searchParam" is not equal to ""
</logic:notEqual>

Thanks,

Matt