That was supposed to be indexed iterator tag . Might not be in the struts -
official build

Suhas

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: Problems with iterate

Hi

There is according to documentation and TLD no attribute 'indexed' for the
html:text-tag in Struts 1.0. What version of Struts are you using?

Guido

|-------------------------+------------------------|
|        Guido Roth       |        SYSTOR AG       |
|                         |                        |
|                         |                        |
|   Tel. +41 1 405 35 12  |   Fax +41 1 405 31 13  |
|                         |                        |
|                         |                        |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |      Baslerstr. 60     |
|                         |       8048 Zürich      |
|-------------------------+------------------------|

                    "Torsten Terp"
                   <torsten@terps.       To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                               dk>       cc:

                        03.07.2001
                             22:52
                    Please respond
                    to struts-user

Hi,

I did make your example work, thank you! However, i must admit, that if i
use struts and have to use jsp scriplet code, i think the idea is somehow
lost!
By using the index struts extension it is possible to make the same thing
work
like below. A little nicer i think....

<logic:iterate id="contacts" name="form" property="contactDataVector">
indexed="true"/>
indexed="true"/>
</logic:iterate>

^terp