The short answer is you can't.

Though, you could create a single ActionForm as a wrapper around other
forms and then access them through the infamous "dotted" syntax.

If that doesn't work for you, if you talked a bit more about why you
want multiple forms, someone may have a better answer ;-)

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/