From: Grassotti, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 July 2001 22:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: specifying multiple forms in an action mapping

Has anyone gotten back to you on this? I'm having the same problem...

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com