Hi

The parts you show look correct to me. It seems that the problem lies in
the code of method OverDueOrderView.getOrderNo(), which you have not copied
to the mail.

Guido

                               "suhas"

                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                            ltech.com>       cc:

                                             Subject:  Iterate problem

                      10.07.2001 11:55

                     Please respond to

                           struts-user

Hi I have a question

My Iterate tag goes like this

<logic:iterate id="view" name="updateOrderForm" property="views" type
="example.testorder.OverDueOrderView">

</logic:iterate>
Do I need **IndexId** here as an attribute in the iterate Tag  ??? 'cos In
my form bean when showing the above table there is a call to
 public OverDueOrderView getView(int index) {
      System.out.println(" in side the getView of UpdateOrder Form "+
  return (OverDueOrderView)views.get(index);
 }

Here I'm getting **in side the getView of UpdateOrder Form 0 **  printed
with following error message
     javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown by getter for
view[0].orderNo of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

What can be the problem -- IS it 'cos i'm not specifying indexId attribute
in the iterate tag or something else ???