I sure seem to be having my share of problems with <logic:iterate> this
week....

My form bean (EditCustomerForm) has a property that sets and gets a List of
Customer objects.  These objects themselves contain the usual name, address,
etc. stuff.  I need to iterate through the collection of objects and display
the individual properties (like name, address, etc.) of each object.  The
Struts <bean> TagLib documentation and Developer Guide are not particularly
useful in this regard.  We are adhering strictly to the Struts model and do
not want to use scriplets.

If anyone has figured this out, please post a solution.

Thanks,
Mark