Yes. There are at the moment, 2 XML streams representing data (one
representing a menu and the other content) and, at the moment, we are using
another to represent error information.  All the XML is aggregated into a
single XML document using a basic XSP template.  This template is
transformed by an XSL file that is configured as part of the action mapping.
This XSL file uses <xsl:include> to include individual stylesheets to handle
each area of the screen (corresponding to each XML data source).  I
understand that using JSP and the struts taglibs there would be more
"standard" ways of doing this.  However, we chose Struts purely to fulfill
the controller part of MVC and don't really feel we need any of struts' view
components.  Our data source is XML based so using XSL seems like the most
appropriate solution.  This way some people can concentrate on content
generation while others work on the look and feel.