From: Matthias Brahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 9:25 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: html:errors tag?

Hi,

is it possible to do something like this with struts:

I have a form with labels for the input fields.
These labels have the font color blue.

The Form is validated by the FormBean.
When one or more fields of the form are invalid
and the control is forwarded back to the input form,
the labels of the invalid input fields should have the font color red.

In general, is it possible to output one text and in case of an error
another one?

Can I do this with the struts-tag-libs (html:errors)?

Thanls