Hi

I'm looking at using Struts for a large project but the organisation is not
keen on open-source, mainly because they like to be able to point at a
company when something goes wrong or help is needed. Personally, I have a
lot of confidence in the support available for this particular open-source
project but I am having a hard time convincing our organisation.

Does anyone know of a company that provides commercial support for Struts?
Alternatively, anyone have any other suggestions??

I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into Struts so I hope a
solution is found soon.

Regards,
Justin Hartley