Hello struts users,

I followed up with olivierbazoud's post yesterday regarding the layout tags
listed at http://struts.application-servers.com/ .

I definitely liked the underlying motives for the tags and the efforts to
simplify even further programming of standard maintenance screens:
 >Hundreds of screens
 >Developers with very different backgrounds, including people with 20
years of experience in Cobol and without a good knowledge of new technology
 >All developers need to be able to develop application screens.
 >That kind of application has 3 types of very simple screens: selectors,
lists and cards.
 >The look and feel of the applications is very strict.
 >The screen designers have no freedom to choose it.

They seem, indeed, to simplify  programming.  My question: are folks using
these widely? Does anyone have any tips/techniques words of wisdom on their
use?

thanks in advance,

bill milbratz