De: McIvor, David (LIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: miércoles, 01 de agosto de 2001 6:14
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: RE: Problem with Struts in VAJ 3.5.3 WTE

I think this file can be located any where, however it must also be added to
Visual Age as a resource.  To add as a resource...

Go to the Resource Tab and select the required project.
Right click on the project you want to add the file to and select
Add>>Resource.
Browse to the directory holding the ApplicationResources.properties file and
click OK.
Select the ApplicationResources.properties file and click OK.

I wasn't able to get the employeelist example working, but I did get the
"strut-example" application working.  I found the "strut-example" code much
easier to work with.

David

David McIvor
Experienced Software Developer

Liberty Information Technology  Direct Line:    ++44 (0) 28 9044 5520
Clarendon House                         Fax:                    ++44 (0) 28
9044 5511
9-21 Adelaide Street                    Switchboard:    ++44 (0) 28 9044
5500
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 8DJ       Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and attached files in no way reflect
any policies of Liberty Information Technology Ltd.