Ah, the opposite of deprecated, new goodies! :D  Thanks!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 11:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Silly Question - Where is the notEmpty tag?

The <logic:empty> and <logic:notEmpty> tags are part of Struts 1.1, and
hence only available in the nightly builds at this time. If you're using
Struts 1.0, that would explain the problem you are seeing.

For documentation that accurately reflects the build you are using, your
best bet is to use the struts-documentation.war web app included in the
distribution.

--
Martin Cooper