On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jon Brisbin wrote:

> i haven't successfully got a struts app working in catalina...i have
> numerous classloader issues...i can't even get the example app to work
> right...i also use xsl, so that's an issue for me, but the basic app itself
> doesn't like catalina's classloading very well...not sure on the
> specifics...
>
> if you get it working, though, please let me know so i can try it again :-)

Rule #1 -- you need to make an XML parser available to your
webapp!  Either copy it into the /WEB-INF/lib directory of the
struts-example webapp, or make one globally available in
$CATLINA_HOME/lib.

See the release notes included with Tomcat 4.0-b6 for more information
about XML parsers in Tomcat.

> Jon Brisbin
> www.jbrisbin.net

Craig