Hallo,

I have a question that I should really know, but I honestly could not answer
without getting confirmation of other Struts users.
I have been asked many times about what is struts and I have responded it is
a open source framework useful for building  web applications in Java
Servlets and Java Server Pages.
But then they say what is Struts a application or what? I was lost for words
I thought it was claster of class, but unsure and I didn't think it was a
software. Could some one please enlighten me, so a can spread the correct
information on Struts and how good it is.

Kind Regards
Rodney Smith