Stefan,

I've done something similar.  My solution (which may not be ideal) was as
follows: define an ArrayList property ("activitiesToDelete") in the Form
bean to which you are submitting this form.  Then use a cell inside your
iterator like this:

        <bean:write name="aktivitaet" property="aktivitaetname"/>

In the Action class to which you are submitting, you can then get a list
of the activities you want to delete like this,

String[] toDelete = request.getParameterValues("activitiesToDelete");

Perhaps there's a more elegant way to do this, but when I needed to do it
I didn't find one that was clearly explained in either the documentation
or the mailing list.

-- Rohan.