I was under the impression the max length of a get url was much lower (as
far as the spec goes - although I believe IE and Mozilla both support longer
ones than the minumum the spec mandates). Dont have the figures though :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Gemes Tibor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 3 April 2003 18:57
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: checkbox

Richard Raquepo írta:

>is there a maximum # of checkbox that a user can only select... i have a
least 500 checkboxes when i all of them is check submit won't work but
checking say sumthing around 200 chekboxes , submit will work?

No, but there is a limitation of max length (around 2000, not sure) of
the GET URL in IE.
So if you have a plenty of input fields, you can easily reach this
length. Try to use
POST instead.
Hth,

Tib