On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, MacKellar, Kimberly wrote:

> When is the new release of struts coming out (I really would like to use the
> logic:notEmpty tag)?

If you're planning on waiting for a 1.1 release, we haven't really talked
about it yet.  I know there's quite a bit of stuff yet to integrate - in
the mean time, you could either use a 1.1 nightly build, or back-port
<logic:empty> and <logic:notEmpty) into 1.0 (there should not be a problem
doing this).

>  What happened to PropertyUtils in the nightly builds?

This class (and the digester stuff) now uses the packages from
jakarta-commons for this.  They have the same functionality but different
package names.  (The classes are in the commons-*.jar files).

> Kimberly MacKellar
> Thomson Financial Publishing
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Craig