Well if I move the jar file to the correct directory, it all seems to
work... Amazing :">

-----Original Message-----
From: MacKellar, Kimberly
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 10:39 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: New Release

Chris,
        This isn't exactly struts related...  How did you add back-port the
tags?  I ran jar uf struts.jar org\apache\struts\taglib\logic\EmptyTag.class
and the same for NotEmpty.class.  I also copied over the struts-logic.tld to
my WEB-INF directory.  When I restart Tomcat and try to access a page that
uses the notEmpty tag I get "Unable to load class
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.NotEmptyTag".  Do I need to add the class
files to the manifest of my struts.jar or is it something else?

Kim