From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Struts with WebSphere 4.0 on Win2000

Chris,

I've managed to get this running in VAJ 4.0(WTE), but for some reason, I'm
missing some step somewhere in getting it to run in WAS 4.0.

Do you (or anyone else watching), by chance have step-by-step intstructions
for getting the example app running in 4.0?  I've heard various piecies,
like needing to change the xml describing the dtd's to use SYSTEM, and that
WAS has a problem with the FormTag class (and that there's a 2 line fix),
etc.... and I was wondering if anyone had put all the pieces together along
with the values to enter for the console when installing the ear file.
(ASIDE: What makes this even more frustrating is I'm just learning the new
WAS 4.0 tools after finally getting used to the 3.5.x ones.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Getting frustrated,
Stephen :-{)