Hello,
     It ran fine under Redhat 7.1, other than a bunch of missing font
messages.  I personally did not like the way it reformatted my entire
struts-config.  Could this be because it is not interpreting unix text
file format correctly, or does it do this on windows too?  Also, it put
a bunch of ^Ms in my file which is an annoying, but somewhat common
occurance when viewing dos/windoze text files in unix.
     I personally would not have any need for a program like this.  I am
more comfortable editing a well commented xml file.  But everbody is
different and many people might find this very useful.  It looks like
you have done a very nice job so far - keep up the good work!

Bill