The honest truth is that we don't do any private testing at Jakarta, and
rely on reports from field engineers, like yourself, to let us know what
works and what doesn't ;-) In fact, nearly all of the installation pages
were written by field developers rather than the Struts Authorities ;-)

Are you saying that you are having problems with the JBoss/Tomcat
bundle?

http://jboss.org/binary.jsp

Though, a problem with using 3.2.2 is that 3.2.3 is a security update.
;-(

Do your problems persist with the new JBoss/Jetty bundle?

The production release of Tomcat 4 just came out (yeah!). You might give
that a whirl.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/