Hi,

Im in a bit of dilema, I understand Ted's last statement.  But what I don't
understand is what I should do if the parameters which are used by the
html:link (forward) tag are generated on the fly.  I can't hard code all the
forwards in my config file because I don't know how may parameters there
will be in advance.  Since I don't know the amount parameters in advance I
can't specify which form bean each of the actions with, appended parameter
values, should use.

This is what my problem looks like:

in config file:

<forward name="search"  path="/do/search" />

<action path="/search"
        name="searchForm"
        input="/seach.jsp"
        scope="request" />

in jsp file:

<logic:iterate id="pageNumber" name="pageList" offset="0">
      <bean:write name="pageNumber" />
</logic:iterate>

when I use:

it works fine and think this is because of the mapping in the config file.

I would want the forward to 'search' (/do/search) as well as the forward to
'search' and it parameters (/do/search?pageNumber=1) to use the same form
bean.

I hope this makes sense.

I am in dire need of assistance.

Thanks