I can't find where it is in the specification, but I believe that nested forms
are not permitted.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Popovits" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: multi form pages

Has anyone tried embedding a form within a form.
In which case when the embedded form is submitted only parms within the form
would be submitted, and when the outer form is submitted would it include
all parms including those within it's embedded forms.
I haven't tried this, but I would be interested in hearing if others have
(or if it's even possible).  Some of my designs might use this approach (but
then again I might redesign them a different way if it's too convoluted).

Michelle