Eric Rizzo wrote:
 > The Action is not interested in what is selected in the  list, but
 > instead the list's entire contents.
 >
 > There are JavaScript solutions that I can think of, but I'm hoping
 > that  someone may have found a way to do it without resorting to
 > that ugliness.

        I've built some pages with that (not in Struts, but this is not a
Struts-related problem), and the only way I found to send the contents
of the second list was to use Javascript (to select all the options of
that "select" prior to submitting).

        It's ugly, but...works.

        The problem is that if the item is not selected, it's not sent in the
request. So, you use Javascript or you ask the user to select all the
options on the second list manually (which surely is not a good solution).

--
[]'s
Marcelo Vanzin