Love the site!
-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick N. Brier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New professional STRUTS website

Beautiful site!  I haven't been through it all yet, but a very impressive
web application.  As Martin Cooper asked, I would also be interested in
what aspects of Struts you found most useful, what you felt was missing,
whether you did one large page or tiled, etc.  I am curious how you
implemented shared functionality such as uploading of images or their
editing.  Did you duplicate the actions, somehow parameterize your JSPs,
etc? Thank you for sharing your site.

Frederick N. Brier

At 11:48 AM 9/29/2001, you wrote:
><http://www.hallmarkstories.com>www.hallmarkstories.com
>
>Please have a look at this new site developed to produce offline physcial
>product through an online web based application for Hallmark, Inc. by iXL,
>Inc.(NYC).  I would be happy to provide more detail into any questions
>anyone may have in terms of the STRUTS implimentation or other solutions
>for the build.  I have been reading this list for a long time and working
>on this project for a very long time hoping to expose STRUTS as a
>fantastic framework for implimenting proffessional MVC based web
applications.

>Thanks,
>Adam S. Grohs
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unless you are the addressee  (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message.

Thank you.