I gave that a shot just now on the struts build from yesterday,
with:

   http://www.test.com:8080/mywebapp/do/getClipper/test

and I get the same error that is described in the url
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12716.html:

   Error: 400
   Location: /mywebapp/do/getClipper/test
   Invalid path /getClipper/test was requested

My struts-config.xml entry is:

    <action    path="/getClipper"
               type="com.test.actions.ClipperAction"
               name="testForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="true">
    </action>

This is with Tomcat 3.2.3, and it works when I try to do the same
thing with a generic servlet (e.g. SnoopServlet), so I'm thinking
that it actually is a bug in Struts?

-Mike

--
Mike Bridge