From: "Mark Derricutt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:29 AM
Subject: ApplicationResources.properties

I was wonder how to use ApplicationResources?

Its a properties file, but the users guide mentions it being a class, so
how does it work?

I was wanting to store my ApplicationResources.properties just in my
WEB-INF directory, and I don't think storing properties under classes is
good practise, but from what I can see this isn't possible?

--
Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss