My last message didn't get any hits, so I'll try again with a low-verbosity
filter.  :)

1.  Has anyone had any success using JAXB, Castor, or any other XML data
binding technology to auto-generate their Struts ActionForm beans from DTDs
or XML Schemas (not from XML instance data or JSPs, like CodeMaker, etc.
does) ?

2.  Has anyone had any experience dealing with complex ActionForms, such as
those derived from a XML Schema?  It seems like the Struts taglibs are more
about handling relatively flat documents; can anyone suggest other
approaches for doing things like generating and handling forms with optional
repeating groups, etc.?

I can elaborate if anyone is interested in further discussion...

many thanks,
--Steve