Hi,

I am looking for suggestions on how to handle this situation:

I have a grid form (i.e., a form with tabular data). One of the columns of this
tabular data is "PartNumber" which when clicked on a row should popup a form in a new
window bringing up all the information about this part, e.g., description,
dimensions,price, etc. from the database and the user should be able to modify this
part data.

1.The popup form has to be just another ActionForm where the control returns to the
form if any validation errors encountered.

2. The user should not be able to go back to the Originator form until done with the
popup form.

Thanks.

-Nimmi