See the description for the 'action' attribute at

     http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#form

In short, Struts automatically append '.do' to the action attribute
('/login') of <html:form>. This is the part the doco hasn't explained in
details.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"