Hi all!

 Ok here is the problem.... I have a form bean that I create in an action class, I
then set the variables in it and then add it to the session.
This is before the corresponding jsp has been loaded  The jsp is loaded and it appears
that the action servlet is then recreating the form bean and re-adding it to the
session, thus all of the fields I set are set back to there original values. I
overrode the reset method so I know that it's not calling that to clear the variables.
 As I understand it the action servlet should check to see if it's in the session
before it recreates it. The name I am using to define it in the session is the same
name that the struts-config file uses to define the name. Any ideas???

<form-bean name="editdeleteuserndsForm" —->This is the name that I am using when the
form bean is added to the session.
              type="net.pscu.ndswebutils.EditDeleteUserNdsForm"/>