Ted, your response caught my attention. I haven't noticed problems, but
I also haven't got down to serious debugging so maybe I just haven't
noticed it yet... Anyway, are you supposed to call setServlet() whey you
instantiate a Form yourself and put it on the session (say from within
some Action's perform method)? What about when you set it as a request
attribute? ...I guess the latter case probably wouldn't be a problem???
Are there any other gotcha to watch out for if you are using this
technique???

Thanks,

Troy