From: Ciju Kurian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 2:05 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: new to struts,pl help

Greetings All,

I am beginner in Struts,installed tomcat and struts on my win2k system,as
per the
installation given at the jakarta struts site.Also copied all war files to
the webapps directory under tomcat.Also i copied all tld files to
webapps/examples/WEB-INF directory.

After doing the above i am bit confused how to go about with,will somebody
help me in this ,also how to execute some sample application developed in
struts.

Thanks in advance.

with Regards,
ciju