Help,

I can't figure out how to structure this. I am trying to make a dynamic
program that updates fields in a table. Essentially the program should work
as follows:

A user logs in. I get a list of objects that they can modify. For each
object I get a list of tables. For each table I populated a vector of Field
objects.
All this goes into two Maps. The first map is(Object, Tables) the second map
is (tableName, tableDefinition) with the tableDefinition object having a
vector of fields.

Hopefully this is not too confusing at this point.

I use an iterate tag to iterate through the nested maps to dynamically
create a nav bar of:

object 2

        table name
        table name
object 2

        table name
        table name

Now the fun part. I can select a table and iterate through the tables fields
and create a debug html table listing field name, field caption, field type,
field default value.

Now I need to create a form created from these fields. And the form when
submitted need to populate the fields default value?

First question:

How does a form populate a field that is within a ArrayList that is within a
map that is within another map?

How can I create the input fields at run time?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Alex