http://husted.com/struts/

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Alvarado (Struts List) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:51 AM
To: Struts
Subject: Struts Beginner

Hello:

I am new to Struts and I would like to know if anyone knows of any resources
on the web for beginners.

I am interested in how to exactly use the html tags and how to for example
maintain their state throughout an application. For example drop-downs,
radio buttons, checkboxes etc........

I went over the sample app that comes with struts, but it's a somewhat bare
bones application.

Any help would be appreciated

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For additional commands, e-mail: