My project is a little bit different but I do have all struts dependencies in it. I'm
using WebLogic 8.1.

I compiled another war and deployed it. When I ran the application I used a different
web browser window and the action worked just fine. I believe the error message was
cached by the browser.

Thanks anyway ;)

Vanessa.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/01/2004 17:40:15 >>>
Take a look at my configuration. i'm also pretty new to struts, so I use this:

tomcat 4.27
sdk 1.4.1
Also check out if you have the files in lib provenient from the same struts
distribution. Take a look at the permission the files assumed.
For instance, I have the following jar files in my project lib directory:

ant.jar                  jcs.jar
c3p0.jar                 jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
cglib-asm.jar            jta.jar
commons-beanutils.jar    junit.jar
commons-collections.jar  log4j-1.2.8.jar
commons-dbcp.jar         mysql-connector-java-2.0.14-bin.jar
commons-digester.jar     odmg.jar
commons-fileupload.jar   optional.jar
commons-lang.jar         proxool.jar
commons-logging.jar      servlet.jar
commons-pool.jar         smtp.jar
commons-validator.jar    struts.jar
connector.jar            struts-legacy.jar
dom4j.jar                xalan.jar
hibernate2.jar           xerces.jar
jaas.jar                 xml-apis.jar
jakarta-oro.jar

If all the struts desired jars you have match the ones I have, tell us.

Otávio Augusto