Hi,

I've decided to include Laine Donlan's declarative exceptions in my Struts
1.0 build. Everything works fine, except that I can't get my web app to use
the local version of Laine's modified struts-config_1_0.dtd file to validate
my struts-config.xml file.

I've modified the struts-config.xml to include at the top of the document :

<!DOCTYPE struts-config SYSTEM "struts-config_1_0.dtd">

and I've included the file struts-config_1_0.dtd in the same directory as my
struts-config.xml file, but it doesn't find it and ends up bombing out.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Andy