I'm trying to get a complete understanding of the Struts framework.
The  Struts Model 2 pattern looks fine for a  HTTP - POST  Request handler
.  But if the persentation just gets the data
from database and presents in the HTML  <TABLE>,  what would be the ideal
approach for this.  There is no form
elements in this case and so I assume there will be a form object
mapping.   Do we still use the Action Classes or
just use the good old  <JSP:usebean > approach and call  <%= bean.api()
%>??.   I want to understand the exact
desing pattern here.  Appreciate any inputs to this.  Thanks  - Shan