Hi All, I know this is outside of Struts, but there seem to be a lot of Ant
users here and I'm not getting any useable answers to an Ant question I
have from the ANT user's list.

Basically, the problem I have is that I'm using ANT to generate a WAR file
for deployment under Weblogic 6.1.  It generates the WAR just fine.  When I
go to deploy, my startup servlet can't find a properties file that I
have.  If I generate the WAR by hand using jar, with an identical file
structure, the WAR deploys perfectly.  Looking inside the two WARs I can't
see any difference between the two except for the minimalist manifest file
which is to be expected.  I've even tried turning off compression in ANT to
no avail.  Also, if I take the ANT generated WAR and unzip it directly into
the weblogic file structure, it works fine.  I'm wracking my brains over
this one.  Can someone help??? Thanks in advance, Tom Tibbetts