Hi,

I am trying to generate a PDF document on the fly based on dynamic html
generation comming from BroadVision.

I am using a tool called HTMLDOC that can use as input parameter a html file
or a URL.

If i used this tool directly from the command line,

htmldoc URL -f result.pdf

then, the pdf generation is fine, includig images.

But if i called this via an action, and i get the ouput of the tool and send
it to the response, the pdf result is not displayed if i used the image tag
in the HTML.

This is the java code for my action :

    Process process;
    Runtime runtime;
    java.io.InputStream input;
    byte buffer []; // Buffer for output data
    int bytes; // Number of bytes

    command = <the called to my tool with the options and the URL :
/opt/htmldoc http://www.myfile.jsp >

    runtime = Runtime.getRuntime();

    try
    {
    process = runtime.exec(command);

    input = process.getInputStream();
    buffer = new byte[8192];

    while ((bytes = input.read(buffer)) > 0)
       outputStream.write(buffer, 0, bytes);

    return (process.waitFor());

Any idea or suggestion ???

Thanks in advance