That 'fixed' version of struts.jar would not cause this problem (you'd be
getting a 'missing attributes' type error message). WAS 4.01 doesn't need
the special struts.jar as the original bug in WebSphere is fixed.

Can you see your deployed application in the WAS admin console?

Rob Breeds

                    "moritz

                    petersen"            To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <moritzpeterse       cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>           Subject:     RE: Websphere 4.0/IBM Web server
configuration

                    15/11/2001

                    15:36

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

I have no experience with WS, but there is a special WS 4 version of struts
available at http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/resources.html

-moritz.

For additional commands, e-mail:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>