Do you have messages in the console/log showing the action mappings being
loaded?

Are there any exceptions loading the web app?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Hello, I am trying to test a struts application in the Websphere 4.0 app
server using IBM's web server.  My application is in a jar file.  The jar
file runs fine within Tomcat 4.0.

When I deploy the application in Websphere 4.0, I can access the .jsp
pages,
but when I try to access a .do page, I get a 404 error.  I've checked
within
Websphere and it sees my web.xml file and that file maps *.do URL's to the
struts action servlet.

Is there somplace else I need to map *.do URL's?

Thanks
Jay