Hi,

I just spent a reasonable amount of time trying to work out why my new set
of struts JSP/action/actionform wasn't working.   The resultant JSP page was
bombing out 1/2 way through and only some of the header HTML was getting to
the browser, seemingly pointing at a problem with the struts form tag.

There was no information for me to go on.  I eventually realised of course
it was something silly as I had not registered the new form bean in the
struts xml file........however

QUESTION - Is there anyway to enable debug info for the struts taglib's that
one uses in JSPs?  This could be used to minimise time spent trying to track
down issues like this.

Regards
Greg