Hi

I'd be very interested in any performance figures you can provide, and
the type of architecture you have deployed to ensure performance and
scalability.

I'm currently considering struts for a large project, and finding large
commercial deployments for reference is hard.  Also if you could give
any info on the servers you are using, that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

        Kev