Hi Ghoot,

Just been given the task of setting up a Wiki, and only good ones we could find
were based in CGI/Perl (uck!).

So...would be VERY interested in your Chiki Wiki!  Any ideas how soon "soon"
is?!

Cheers,

Dave

"Emaho, Ghoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/22/2001
04:29:53 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  RE: Struts salability

We have a system in production which serves the entire North Sea
Offshore and Onshore Installations for BP, serving several thousand
concurrent users and performance is excellent (i can provide metrics if
you are interested) - although we did have to do the neccessary
performance tuning. Generally we found that Struts is the least of your
worries when it comes to large scale enterprise deployments -
particularly if your software involves EJBs. If you or anyone else would
like anymore info, i'd be happy to share more details.

On another note, details of the previously mentioned Chiki Wiki built
with Struts will be posted soon - the prototype will be available over
the web shortly.

Cheers

Ghoot Emaho
Software Development Team Leader